About Your Dentist
“Listen to your patient; he is telling you the diagnosis.” - William Osler
I am passionate about providing the best dental service possible for each of my patients. I am dedicated to continuing my education and refining my skills in order stay at the forefront of dentistry's most advanced techniques and technology. I strive every day to deliver individualized care and take the time to listen to my patients' questions and concerns. Simply stated, I try to treat my patients with the same care and concern I would offer my own family members.
- Doctor of Dental Medicine,University of Illinois at Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University - Moscow, Russian Federation
- Doctor of Stomatology, I.M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy - Moscow, Russian Federation
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Chicago Dental Society
- Illinois Dental Society
Life & Hobbies
I love swimming, tennis, reading books, travelling, and spending time with my daughter.